My new friend Lisa over at yarnchick40 surprised me with a Liebster blog award! Isn’t it cute?
So, a little info on the award. Liebster is German, meaning dearest, beloved or favorite. You get the idea. They like me, they really like me! The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Here are the rules that come along with it:
Rule #1. You must acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
Rule # 2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers who have fewer than 200 readers. Please let them know through a comment on their blog.
Rule #3. Post this wonderful award on your blog.
Rule #4. Bask in the glory bestowed upon you and appreciate all the amazing bloggers out there.
Rule# 5. Enjoy and spread the good vibes around.
Rule #1: Lisa, you are hereby acknowledged.
Rule #2: Check out some other blogs I enjoy!
- Kristen at Kristenisms knits like the wind and has a sock wardrobe that will blow you away!
- Erratic Elle and I go way back and it has been fun to follow her crafting adventures on erratic project junkie.
- My dear friend, Carrie, reflects on life with her four small & busy people Life Is Like a Mountain Railway
- Jen at Pint-Sized Pioneering writes about a lot of things that I want to do like raising chickens, gardening, and canning.
- Last, but not least, Kimberly of One Fine Day relates the joys and trials of raising her three daughters and autistic son as well as finding her creative voice through painting.
Rule #3: I’ve got to figure this out.
Rule #4: Basking and feeling warm and fuzzy.
Rule #5: Imagine me skipping by your house, flinging good vibes out of a basket like a flower girl.